Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
These Zucchini Pizza Bites are totally guilt-free if you’re a pizza lover, but can’t do the carbs! Zucchini creates a yummy base for some sauce, cheese, and pepperoni – feel free to add whatever other toppings you like to these bite-sized goodies…
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch thick rounds
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup finely grated mozzarella
- 1/4 cup pepperoni minis
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Working in batches, add zucchini and cook, flipping once, until golden, about 1-2 minutes on each side; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place zucchini rounds onto a large baking sheet. Top each zucchini round with marinara, mozzarella, and pepperoni minis.
- Place into oven and cook until the cheese has melted about 1-2 minutes.
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with Italian seasoning, if desired.