Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Steak Marinade it is our favorite marinade recipe and makes our steak so delicious…
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 1 cup Italian Dressing
- ½ cup A1 (Original)
- ½ cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp. lemon juice (optional)
- Place all your ingredients in a gallon bag or Tupperware. Mix well.
- Add your steak (we prefer Flat Irons because they are tender and fairly inexpensive).
- Let marinade for 24-36 hours.
- You can even do 12 hours if you’d like but I think it’s better if it’s for at least 24 hours.