Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Moist, tender and flavourful. This easy recipe makes a delicious weeknight meal for when you are short on time…
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Add chicken breasts to a casserole dish. Sprinkle with cumin and garlic powder. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove chicken from oven and cover with salsa and mozzarella cheese.
- Put back in oven and continue to bake for 20 to 30 minutes, or until chicken reads 165F on a meat thermometer.
- Top with green onions and serve hot.