Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
This recipe is so easy and always successful. I sometimes use it with other fruits. Although raspberries and blueberries are our preferred version, the recipe also works with strawberries, peaches or cherries. You can use fresh or frozen fruit.
Ingredients [ For 9 to 11 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 150 g caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons of yeast
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel
- 250 g fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2 tablespoons demerara sugar (red cane sugar)
- 100 g of lean plain yogurt
- 4.5 cl of vegetable oil
- 1.5 cl of lemon juice
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon of lemon extract
- 200 g flour
- Preheat oven to 200C (Th.6 / 7). Grease the muffin cups or place small paper cans in it.
- In a bowl, combine yogurt, oil, lemon juice, egg whites and lemon extract (optional).
- In another bowl, combine flour, powdered sugar, yeast, salt and lemon peel.
- Combine the two, mixing until the whole is homogeneous. Gently stir in the frozen raspberries. Divide the dough into the muffin cups. Sprinkle with sugar for decoration (optional).
- Bake 15-18 min in preheated oven, until top is firm enough. Let the muffins cool on a wire rack.
Enjoy it !!