Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Artificially sweetened, carbonated drinks have detrimental effects on our overall health and this is a fact that many of us choose to ignore. Drinking coca cola will destroy your teeth and bones, and make you extremely fat and unhealthy.
Yes, this drink is known for having high sugar, sodium, and caffeine, which dehydrates the body and over a long period of time can cause chronic dehydration.
It is also really bad for your teeth. In fact, drinking it regularly causes plaque to build upon the teeth and can lead to cavities and gum disease.
Carbonated soft drinks are the children’s favorite drink and when we let them consume it, we’re allowing them to poison their organism.
Extensive research has been done on the subject, trying to figure out the exact effect it has on our body and here’s what has been determined:
The First 10 Minutes
- One cup contains 10 tablespoons of sugar, which is 100% of the daily permissible dose. In the body is entered phosphorus, which strengthens the taste.
After 20 Minutes
- There is an increase of glucose and insulin, which leads to the conversion of sugar to fat in the liver
After The Third 40 Minutes
- The caffeine in the drink is completely absorbed by the body within a period of 40 minutes.
- Blood flow increases and the liver begins to produce more sugar in the blood.
- Your brain begins to block the hormone receptors of adenosine, which prevents the feeling of fatigue.
After 45 Minutes
- Secretion of dopamine increases, which significantly affects that you feel good and this effect is similar to that which gives heroin.
Around 60 Minutes
- Magnesium, phosphoric acid, zinc, and calcium leads to an increased digestion.
- This is connected with the massive amounts of sugar and artificial sweeteners, which limit the excretion of calcium through the urine.
After 60 Minutes
- Diuretic properties of caffeine start to act and all minerals, including magnesium, calcium, and zinc, which are useful for the bones, then excreted in urine.
After A Litter More Than An Hour.
- Dissemination of sugar in the body is in the final stage. You feel full of energy and you can expect frequent mood changes.
- Together with the carbonated drinks, the body exerts all the water and nutrient particles, necessary for the functioning of the organism.
- Finally, the risk of developing diabetes increases significantly.