Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hot dog on a stick is a sausage baked in a crispy pastry. He quickly prepares, very tasty and easy to hold in hand…
Ingredients [ For 8 to 10 people ] [ Preparation time : 13 minute – Cooking time : 5 minutes ]
- 10 types of sausages frankfurters [ not too big ]
For the dough for waffles:
- 200 g flour
- 3 pinches of salt
- 20 g butter
- 25 cl of milk
- 3 eggs
- To make this recipe, it must be provided with a waffle iron pacifier specially designed for this type of waffles.
- Make a paste with classic waffles, unsweetened.
- For this, mix the flour, egg yolks, melted butter, and salt.
- Mix gradually while adding the milk, mix until the mixture is well blended.
- Beat the egg whites and add the remaining stirring gently.
- Place sausage in the center of the waffle iron, add the dough gently.
- Close the appliance and took the time indicated [ this should be fast enough ].
Enjoy it !!