Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ovarian cysts are one of the conditions that have increased in the last decade, every day, more women around the world suffer from this condition which, if not stopped in time can bring health consequences.
Ovarian cysts, some bags or sacks are located within or on the surface of the ovaries, these bags are filled with fluid, so normally these are harmless and can vary in size.
Often or usually these are small and do not pose any problems or discomfort, but sometimes they are large and can cause complications for women who have them.
Polycystic ovary syndrome and medicinal plants to treat it.
- This is a condition that affects the reproductive system of a woman as acting hormonal level, that means that estrogen and progesterone, is a constant imbalance and lack of control.
- Thanks to this imbalance, the growth of cysts occurs, which if not treated in time can cause irregularities in the menstrual cycle of women, may also influence their fertility, besides its appearance and be altering heart function.
- The recommended approach is to treat women who have polycystic ovaries, to prevent them from growing, and the only way to treat them is by controlling the hormonal disorder that woman has, once these are under control cysts will disappear periodically.
- Today we bring you a more natural approach to treating this condition, but it only works for women who have small cysts, women who have a more advanced condition, should consult with their respective doctor before taking this natural treatment.
- Licorice has amazing healing properties that allow you to regulate your hormones and keep them balanced. This can stimulate the function of the adrenal glands and many experts recommend as one of the best and most effective treatments for ovarian cysts.
- Licorice can be purchased at any local store and is quite cheap.
- Licorice can be purchased at any local store and is quite cheap. What you should do is put some water in a pot and put licorice in it. Then you boil the water and left on high heat for about 5 minutes and then allowed to stand. Once chilled strain the liquid and eat this drink twice a day.
- Chaste berry is a very effective remedy for all gynecological problems. It is a powerful herb that can reduce the size of the cysts, relieve pelvic pain and menstrual flow control.
- This amazing plant contains terpenes, a compound that reduces estrogen production and helps maintain hormone balance.