Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Lasagna is wide, flat-shaped pasta, and possibly one of the oldest types of pasta. The word “lasagna”, and, in many non-Italian languages, the singular “lasagna”, can also refer to a dish made with several layers of lasagna sheets alternated with sauces and various other ingredients.
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 10 minutes ]
- 2 zucchini
- 2 aubergines
- 4 tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 sprig of marjoram
- 2 mozzarella balls
- 40 g parmesan
- 12 rectangles of lasagne
- 3 tbsp. tablespoons olive oil
- Salt pepper
- Rinse the zucchini and eggplant.
- Sponge them, then cut into large slices in lengthwise, without peeling.
- Brush with olive oil and let them brown in a hot pan, on both sides, salt, and pepper.
- Poach lasagna 5 minutes in boiling salted water, drain as and measurement on a machine.
- Peel and core the tomatoes, coarsely chop the pulp.
- Peel and press the garlic, add the tomato with marjoram, salt, and pepper.
- Cut the mozzarella into thin slices.
- Preheat the oven. 7 (210 ° C).
- Grease a baking dish, arrange a layer of lasagna, a layer of vegetables, mozzarella and tomato pulp layer.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan, drizzle with remaining olive oil, and bake 45 min.
- Serve hot.