Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
This Vegan Burrito Bowl is full of flavor and easy to make at home! Just wholesome ingredients like vegetables, rice, and beans. And guac! (gluten-free)
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 8 minute – Cooking time : 10 minutes ]
• 1 package VeeTee Dine In Microwaveable Brown Rice
• 2 cups romaine, chopped
• ½ cup black beans, drained and rinsed
• ½ bell pepper, chopped
• ¼ cup corn (thawed if frozen)
• ¼ cup salsa
• 2 tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped
• ½ lime, juiced
• ½ ripe avocado
• ½ teaspoon garlic powder
• ½ teaspoon onion powder
• Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Cook brown rice according to package directions.
2. Add lettuce to a bowl or a lunch container. Top with ½ cup rice, black beans, bell pepper, corn, salsa, cilantro, and lime juice.
3. In a small bowl, add avocado, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Mash until smooth. Scoop on top of burrito bowl.
Enjoy it !!