Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
This recipe is for one of the Turkish version of Pide, as every region has its own way of making Pide. This is the version that we all love most.
Ingredients [ For 4 to 6 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 25 minutes ]
- 1 pizza dough
- 500g minced meat (lamb or beef)
- 100g grated cheese
- ½ chopped tomatoes
- 1 green pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp. tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tsp. Coffee ground cumin
- 1 tsp. ground coriander coffee
- 2 tbsp. Coffee paprika powder
- Some chopped fresh parsley
- A knob of butter
- Salt pepper
- Brown the ground beef with onion and peeled and chopped garlic and diced peppers in a pan with butter. Add spices, crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, parsley and simmer a few minutes.
- Preheat oven to 220 ° C.
- Roll out the pizza dough and place it on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Spread filling over dough, leaving 2 cm per side.
- Fold the edges over the filling.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake about 15 minutes.