Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) melted butter
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) cocoa
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) corn syrup
- ½ cup (125 mL) chocolate chips
- 500 ml (2 cups) unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 mL (¼ tsp) salt
- 125 mL (½ cup) warm milk
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) sugar
- 5 mL (1 tsp) instant yeast
- 2 eggs
- 125 mL (½ cup) unsalted butter, softened, cubed
- 1 egg
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) water
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, with the hook to knead, mix the flour and salt. Sink a well. Pour in the milk.
- Add sugar and yeast. Mix. Add the eggs.
- Knead dough for 2 minutes. Stir in the butter gradually and knead the dough for 2 to 3 minutes or until it is smooth and sticky. Place in an oiled bowl.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let it swell 1 hour in a warm, damp place.
- Butter a 24 x 10 cm (9.5 x 4) loaf pan with a capacity of 1.5 liters (6 cups). Book.
- In a bowl, combine butter, cocoa and corn syrup. Book.
- Remove the dough from the bowl and place on a floured work surface.
- Lower the dough into a 50 x 20 cm (20 x 8 inch) rectangle.
- Spread the chocolate filling over the entire surface. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Roll both ends inward, bringing them toward the center. Place the dough in the mold.
- Cover with plastic wrap and allow for swelling 20 to 30 minutes in a warm, moist place or until the dough is 5 cm (2 in.) From the pan.
- Ambient temperature and yeast may change the waiting time, which may be longer.
- Place the rack in the center of the oven. Preheat oven to 180 ° C (350 ° F).
- In a bowl, combine egg and water. Using a brush, brush the surface of the paste.
- Bake for about 35 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool.
Enjoy it !!