Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
A lot of people do not like doing laundry because it is exhausting, boring and there are always some hard stains that cannot be washed.
And to add another inconvenience to it, it is always difficult to find a good and cheap detergent. But here we are going to solve this problem with only one ingredient.
You will save time, you won’t be stressed and nervous, and you won’t have to spend a lot of money. The trick that you have to do is to put a little bit of white vinegar to the washing machine drum.
Here are ten reasons why it is good to put white vinegar when you do the laundry.
1. Put ½ a cup of white vinegar to your clothes before you wash them in the machine.
White vinegar has the ability to make the laundry detergent even more powerful, it also lowers the soapy residue after the washing and it protects the color of the clothes.
2. Some fabrics can stick animal hair and fuzz on them and it is very hard to take them out.
Vinegar can help you with this.
After washing them with vinegar you will see that there is no hair left on them and they will be very clean.
3. The static charge can also be resolved with the help of acid in white vinegar.
4. If you have sensitive skin you should know that powder detergents can leave residues after their washing.
You can solve this by putting ½ a cup of white vinegar in the washing machine.
5.White vinegar can also be very helpful with cleaning the washing machine and can replace all the chemicals, that you have been using so far.
6. Make a solution of vinegar and water and soak the clothes. Pour ½ a cup of vinegar into the hot water. Leave the clothes during, the night in the solution and the next day, wash them normally!!
If you have problems with stains just spray some undiluted vinegar essence on the stain and rub them nicely.
7. You can also replace the fabric softener with some vinegar. You can add it in the separated, compartment in the washing machine.
The softener and the vinegar have the same abilities. The vinegar is softer and it is not bad for the environment.!!
8. The white vinegar can clean the sweat and the deodorant, stains from white clothes with the help of the acid that it contains.
9. If you wash the clothes by hand, you can add 6 tablespoons of white, vinegar and leave the clothes in it for 30 minutes. You can also do this procedure with swimwear and underwear.
10. White vinegar has the ability to neutralize bad smell from the laundry. So if you do not want your clothes to smell of cigarette smoke put some vinegar in the washing machine.
P.S: So now that you know all the benefits and properties of white vinegar, you can say goodbye to all the unpleasant smells and stains from the clothes.