Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Tandoori Shrimp – perfectly marinated and grilled Indian Tandoori shrimp skewers. Super easy recipe that yields the most delicious shrimp ever.
Ingredients [ For 3 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 10 minutes ]
- 36 prawns
- 1 natural yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 limes
- 1 onion
- 1 small piece of ginger
- 5 sprigs of cilantro
- 1 tsp. tablespoon tandoori spices
- 4 tbsp. tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 tsp. tablespoons olive oil
- Peel the garlic, onion and ginger.
- Chop finely and add the juice of 1 lemon, peanut oil, 1 pinch of salt and tandoori spices.
- Mix well.
- Peel the prawns.
- Put them in the tandoori mix, mix so that they are well covered and leave to marinate for 2 hours in the fridge.
- Beat the yoghurt with the juice of 1/2 lime.
- Cook the prawns 3 minutes over high heat in olive oil.
- Sprinkle with chopped coriander.
- Serve immediately with the yoghurt sauce and accompanied by basmati rice.