Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Taco Pizza Rolls are a Fun and Tasty Twist on Taco Night Switch things up for dinner tonight by making these tasty Taco Pizza Rolls! They’re super easy to make and are a quick dinner option that the whole family will love. All you need to whip these up are ground beef, pre-made pizza crust, taco seasoning, and cheese. Put them on the menu this week and top them with sour cream, lettuce, tomato, guacamole, salsa, and onion. We put ground beef in ours but you can have fun with the fillings and experiment with different options, like cooked shredded chicken, refried beans or black beans. Enjoy!
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- ½ lb ground beef
- 1 can Pillsbury refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Optional toppings: lettuce, tomato, sour cream, onion, salsa, and guacamole
- Preheat oven to 400 ° and lightly spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium skillet, cook and brown beef until no longer pink.
- Drain. Add taco seasoning and water and cook for 2-3 minutes. Set aside and cool slightly before using.
- Take pizza dough out of its package and unroll it onto a flat surface. Slightly roll or press the pizza dough out into a rectangle.
- Add the taco meat evenly on top of the pizza dough. Sprinkle the cheese evenly on top.
- Starting with the long edge of the pizza dough, roll dough tightly up into a roll. Using a serrated knife, make about 1-inch slices on the roll, making about 18 rolls.
- Place rolls on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until tops is golden brown. Serve immediately and top with desired toppings.