Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Fresh juices are the perfect drink to satisfy all your needs. They’re sweet, nutritive and give you enough energy throughout the entire day. Drinking freshly squeezed juices every day will keep you healthy, detox your organism and help you flush out all the toxins from your body. Moreover, they can help you boost weight loss, just remember that you need to reduce your daily calorie intake by 500 calories if you want to shed that extra pounds away.
We’ve prepared for you the best juice combinations, you just need to stock up on fruits and veggies and enjoy their benefits. Mix them up with some ice in a 2:1 ratio, 2 parts juice, 1 part ice.
Best Fruit Juices
- Apple and pear
- Cranberry, grape, and prune
- Apple, pear, and pineapple
- Orange and grapefruit
- Apple and watermelon
Best Green Juices
- Celery, spinach, tomato, and dill
- Cucumber, parsley, celery, and ginger
- Celery, kale, tomato, garlic, and sweet basil
- Celery, spinach, cabbage, dill, and lemon
- Spinach, tomato, garlic, ginger, and cayenne
Best Combination Juices
- Green apple, strawberry, cucumber, kale, and mint
- Blueberry, raspberry, cabbage, cucumber, and mint
- Pineapple, watermelon, mango, and orange bell pepper
- Pineapple, orange, watermelon, spinach, and cayenne
- Orange, lemon, lime, and ginger
What Are The Health Benefits Of Fresh Juices?
- Combining fruits and veggies in a powerful smoothie or juice can have numerous health benefits and give you all the nutrients your body needs for proper functioning.
- All these different fruits and vegetables have different properties and can give you different results.
- For example, cucumber is an excellent body cleanser while parsley has mild diuretic properties.
- Watermelon’s alkaline fluid neutralizes acids and removes toxins from the kidneys.
- If your intention is to give your body a total detox you can combine cucumber, watermelon, and parsley with a pinch of ginger for a complete body cleanse.
Why Fresh Fruit Juice?
- Drinking fresh and natural juices will train your brain and body to consume less food and calories, boosting weight loss.
- If you think store-bought juices will have the same effect with less the trouble you’re totally wrong.
- A lot of the nutrients get lost in the production process and the end result is not nearly as rich in nutrients as fresh juices are.
- Moreover, they’re pasteurized and contain added sugars, making them not as healthy as you think.
- When you prepare your juices at home you keep all the important nutrients and fibers and get the advantage of all the benefits.
- Here’s a short video which will show you how to transform your blender into a juicer and prepare the best green juice: