Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Stuffed peppers are timely in late summer when they are ripe and the evening’s cooler, make you want to eat a hot meal.
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 55 minutes ]
- 1 kg of minced meat
- 2 onions, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 beautiful peppers, possibly of different colors
- In a nonstick skillet, brown ground beef with onions and garlic.
- Meanwhile, wash and core the peppers, taking care not to damage the covers.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C (gas mark 6).
- Fill the peppers with minced meat (avoiding taking the fat that is in the pan) close them with lids and place in a baking dish greased, so they are holding up well.
- Bake for about 25 minutes until the peppers are tender and slightly “wrinkled”.
Enjoy it !!