Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Filled with Feta, Bacon Bits, cheese and spinach you can get wrong with these Spinach Cheese Puffs…
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 lg egg
- 1 TB olive oil
- ½ tsp. dried dill
- 2 cups chopped spinach, packed
- ¾ cup crumbled feta
- 2 tsp. bacon bits
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 TB butter, melted
- Spray 9 cups in a muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Microwave your cream cheese 10 seconds at a time until it’s soft and melted but not steaming.
- Add egg, oil, and dill into cream cheese and mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl combine spinach, feta, and bacon. Pour your cream cheese mixture on top and season with salt and pepper.
- Use a fork to mix and combine it together.
- Cut pastry sheet into 9 squares. Line muffin pan with your cut squares (you might need to stretch them out a little).
- Press into the bottom of the muffin cups. Evenly divide the spinach among the cups.
- Bring your 4 pastry points together, covering the filling, and press them together. Lightly brush with the melted butter
- Bake at 400 degrees about 20 minutes until golden and puffy.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes then use a knife around the edges to loosen and help pop them out.