Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 45 minutes ]
- 500g unsalted through pig farmer
- 25 cl ketchup
- 1 c. cider vinegar
- 1 c. tablespoons of acacia honey
- 3 c. soy sauce to
- 1 pinch of allspice
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 c. Coffee oregano
- 4 drops of Tabasco
- 1 c. Coffee chopped fresh ginger
- Place the ribs in a baking pan.
- Mix in a bowl of ketchup, vinegar, honey, soy sauce, allspice, garlic, oregano, Tabasco, and ginger, then generously spread the marinade over both sides of the through.
- Keep some marinade aside.
- Shoot and place in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven. 6 (180 ° C).
- Upholster a baking sheet with aluminum foil and put them through it.
- Put them in the oven for 25 minutes in the marinade and basting by monitoring them so they do not darken too quickly if necessary cover with a foil sheet.
- Turn them over and cook for another 20 minutes, basting regularly.
- They must be caramelized.
Source: SPARE RIBS – Admirable Recipes