Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sangria is served throughout Spain and Portugal during summer, and in the southern and eastern parts of the countries year-round. In these places, it is a popular drink among tourists at bars.
Ingredients [ For 6 to 7 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 1 bottle of red wine
- 25 cl of lemonade
- 20 cl of orange juice
- 10 cl of Cointreau
- 2 oranges
- 1 lemon
- 50g caster sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon Coffee ground
- 1 vanilla pod
- Wash and dry citrus.
- Cut into thin slices and then expand into pieces without tearing the flesh.
- Split and scrape the vanilla bean.
- In a lovely jug, pour red wine, Cointreau, and orange juice.
- Garnish with vanilla and cinnamon, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Add the lemon wedges and orange.
- Gently stir with a ladle.
- Book preparation cool at least 2 hours so that the fruits macerated in wine.
- To serve, pour the iced lemonade in the sangria.