Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Super Easy Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Barbecue Sandwiches. Tender and juicy pulled pork smothered in barbecue sauce…
Ingredients [ For 5 to 7 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 11h00 minutes ]
- 4½ pounds boneless pork shoulder roast
- olive oil for drizzling
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1½ cups barbecue sauce
- burger buns for serving
- Drizzle oil in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Mix the garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, paprika and light brown sugar together in a small bowl.
- Place the roast in the slow cooker and sprinkle with salt and pepper and rub with the spice blend.
- Cover and cook the roast on low for 10 hours.
- Take the meat out of the slow cooker and discard the leftover juice.
- Shred the meat and add back to the slow cooker. Pour in the barbecue sauce and cook the pork for an additional hour on low.
- Serve the pulled pork on buns with coleslaw if desired.