Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Want just one piece of garlic bread? Individual Garlic Cheese Breads are quick to make and can be served with just about anything…
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 1 slice bread (I use a slice from a Vienna or Sourdough loaf, but any bread is fine to use)
- 1-2 teaspoons unsalted butter more or less, depending on the size of your slice)
- 1/2 clove garlic peeled and minced (or 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic)
- A pinch of salt (to your tastes)
- 1/3 teaspoon fresh chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon parmesan cheese (freshly grated)
Arrange oven shelf to about 8 inches away from heat element. Preheat broiler.
Spray a small baking sheet/tray with cooking oil spray. Place bread on the tray and spread all over with butter, then spread on the minced garlic. Sprinkle evenly with salt, parsley, mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese.
Broil for 3-5 minutes, or until Cheese has melted.