Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Quick, and easy, with very little cleanup, this sheet pan dinner is one that your family will request again, and again…
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 24 minutes ]
- 2 pounds of flat iron steak
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 9 cloves garlic, minced and separated
- Kosher salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 pound baby Yukon gold potatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, minced (or 2 teaspoons dry, crushed)
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into florets
- Preheat oven to 450°. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Place the steak in a large zipper top bag with the 1/4 cup olive oil, balsamic vinegar, 4 cloves of garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Turn to coat and let marinate at least 15 minutes or up to 1 hour.
- Scatter potatoes and rosemary on the baking sheet and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Toss gently to coat and spread them out evenly.
- Roast potatoes mixture until they begin to brown around the edges, about 20 minutes.
- Combine remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, broccoli, and remaining garlic in a bowl; season with salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Place on the baking sheet along with the potatoes.
- Place an ovenproof wire rack over the broccoli and potatoes.
- Remove the steak from the zip top bag and shake off the excess marinade. Lay the steak on the rack.
- Return the baking sheet to the oven and roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted horizontally into center of meat registers 125, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let rest for 5 to 10 minutes before slicing.