Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Salmon is one of those fish options that work in just about any dinner recipe. You just can’t go wrong glazing fish and be serving it with some fresh veggies…
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 1 salmon fillet
- 1 teaspoon white sesame seeds
- 4 tablespoons sesame oil, divided
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup carrot, julienned
- 1/4 red pepper, julienned
- 1/4 cup green cabbage, sliced thin
- 1/8 cup red cabbage, sliced thin
- 9 snow peas, sliced thin
- 1 teaspoon wasabi paste, let out with water
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and separately, preheat a skillet over high heat.
- Reduce soy sauce and sugar until it coats the back of a spoon, then set aside.
- Season salmon and press sesame seeds onto the surface of fish.
- Pan sear fish with half of the sesame oil, then place in the oven to finish.
- Toss sliced vegetables with remaining sesame oil, ginger, and half of the soy sauce reduction.
- Mix wasabi with mayo and smear on a plate, then top with slaw.
- Place hot salmon on the slaw, then drizzle with remaining reduction.