Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
This is a totally simple snack to make for any party. All good monkey pieces of bread start with of course Pillsbury dough.
Now everything is up to you now, I mean flavorwise. Dip your dough balls in butter and stick whatever you want on them Salty bacon, gooey cheese, savory garlic or like I said whatever you want….
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 2 tubes Pillsbury country biscuits
- 2 cups butter(melted)
- ½ cup cooked and crumbled bacon
- ¼ cup parsley chopped fine
- ¼ cup grated parmesan
- 1 cup aged cheddar cheese grated fine
- ¼ cup chives chopped fine
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Preheat oven to 350.Spray bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut biscuits in half and roll into a ball in your hands.
- Dip ball into butter then roll in bacon and put it in the bundt pan.
- Continue rolling balls in parsley/ parmesan, cheddar and chive and garlic until all dough is used(make sure to disperse balls in bundt pan evenly so the different flavors are all mix in).
- Bake for 25-30 min and allow to cool slightly before flipping pan onto a serving dish.