Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Every woman on this planet is terrified of having facial hair, but unfortunately, it’s a common appearance. Everyone who has this type of problem is constantly looking for permanent solutions to end it. Women try different types of methods including shaving or waxing, but experts claim that these methods are incorrect because they can have the opposite effect.
They only eliminate the hair for some time, but it grows back again, sometimes even thicker and faster than before. Other options include laser treatment or electrolysis. They can be quite effective, but can cost a fortune, so what can you do?
That’s why we’ve decided to share some of a perfect natural solution for problems with facial hair. All you need is some flour (gran or chickpea flour is best but regular white flour will be OK) and facial hair will be an ancient problem for you! Here are 3 equally effective methods for hair removal, so you can try all of them to find which one of them suits you the best!
Method N 1
- Mix one cup of flour (chickpea flour works best, but you can also use plain flour if you don’t have), half a teaspoon of curcumin and several drops of milk.
- Apply this mixture on your face, in the direction of hair growth of your facial hair and let it dry off.
- Once the mixture is dry, use a wet towel and start removing the mixture in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- You can remove any residue with warm water. In the end, apply some moisturizer.
- You might feel that your skin is slightly irritated but that feeling lasts just for a while.
- This method of hair removal also makes your skin smoother and lighter. If you practice it regularly, you will notice the significant reduction in facial hair.
Method N 2
- Fresh lemon juice and some chickpea flour is also an excellent way to remove the unwanted facial hairs.
- Mix 10 gr of lemon juice, 1 cup of water and 30 gr of flour. Mix it until you get a homogenous paste and apply it on your face.
- Leave it to dry off for about 15 minutes and then remove it.
- Remove the mixture using a towel, pressing firmly in the direction of your facial hair growth.
Body Hair Removal
- For this mixture, you’ll need one egg white with a tablespoon of sugar and add half a tablespoon of corn flour.
- It’s a stronger mixture, but it will help you remove the hair from your body. Mix thoroughly until you get a thick paste.
- Apply this mixture on dry skin, in the direction of hair growth and leave it to dry off.
- Peel the mixture off in the opposite direction of hair growth and that’s it.