Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
This super quick, one-bowl concoction mixes up the perfect breakfast finger food for big and little hands alike.
So, raid your fridge for the following ingredients and blend up a new breakfast tradition with simple sausage and hash brown balls….
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 1 lb hot sausage, uncooked
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups Bisquick
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 (30 oz) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes (about 4 cups)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all ingredients until well combined
- Roll into 1 1/2-inch balls
- Bake 20-25 minutes until brown