Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
How do you feel about having a pizza for breakfast? Don’t worry, it’s not the regular pizza, this sausage gravy pizza is healthy and yummy! Check it out…
Ingredients [ For 12 to 14 people ] [ Preparation time : 25 minute – Cooking time : 40 minutes ]
- 2 packages of crescent rolls.
- 1 package of Jimmy Dean cooked sausage crumbles.
- 1 envelope of country gravy mix.
- 6 eggs.
- 2 tbsps of milk.
- ½ tsp of salt.
- ¼ tsp of butter.
- 8 oz of shredded cheddar cheese.
- 4 oz of shredded pepper Jack cheese.
- In a greased round pizza pan, place the dough after separating the crescent rolls into 16 triangles (the points toward the center).
- Form a crust by pressing onto the bottom and up the sides of the pan seal the seams and bake for 11 to 13 minutes in a preheated oven to 375°.
- In a medium saucepan, cook the gravy according to the package instructions.
- Add the sausage crumbles and mix. Set aside.
- Mix together the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Melt the butter over medium heat in a large skillet and cook in the egg while stirring.
- Now, top the crust with the sausage gravy sauce then add the eggs and cheeses.
- Bake for 5 to 10 minutes.