Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
This breakfast recipe turns the classic flavors of a Sausage Egg McMuffin (sausage, egg, cheese, and English muffin) into a delicious breakfast casserole…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 6 people ] [ Preparation time : 20 minute – Cooking time : 40 minutes ]
- 8 English Muffins, cut into sixths
- 8 oz Breakfast Sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 1½ Cup Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- 5 Eggs
- 1¼ Cup Milk
- 1.5 Tsp Salt
- ½ Tsp Pepper
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Grease an 8×8 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Place half of your cut English muffins into the bottom of the dish in a single layer.
- Cover then English muffins with half of the cooked breakfast sausage, then layer with half of the cheese.
- Add one more layer of English muffins, another of sausage, then the cheese.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Pour evenly over the casserole.
- Bake 40-50 minutes until center is cooked through.
- Let cool 5 minutes, then cut and serve.