Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ingredients [ For 5 to 6 people ] [ Preparation time : 10 minute – Cooking time : 05 minutes ]
- 8 Walnut St. Jacques
- A small Foie gras
- A few garlic croutons
- A few sprigs of parsley for decoration
- Heat a very strong fire stove without any fat.
- Putting Jacques St. and turn off the heat.
- They will cook and grill and 4 to 5 minutes depending on their size.
- The turn and cook the other side.
- Warm your plates. Remove two nuts Saint Jacques per plate.
- Put on some Foie gras cooked.
- Sprinkle crumbs garlic croutons and garnish with parsley.
Enjoy it !