Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
A simple, delicious side dish featuring seasonal asparagus and potatoes with the subtle sweetness of balsamic vinegar.
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 10 minute – Cooking time : 40 minutes ]
- 1kg new potatoes, cut into quarters
- 250g asparagus tips, cut into 2-inch pieces or halved
- 2 tbsp garlic-infused olive oil
- 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- A generous pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 200C / 390F.
- In a large roasting tin, add the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and salt. Add the potatoes and toss to coat fully before roasting for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, add the asparagus with a little extra olive oil, if needed. Toss to coat and cook for a further 15 minutes.
- Season with extra balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper.
Enjoy it !!