Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
It’s a pot of pure comfort. First, bitter endive is up to simmered sweet, Then wrapped in savory ham and smothered with a creamy bechamel nutmeg. Gruyère tops it off before it’s baked up to bubbly and golden.
Ingredients [ For 3 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 35 minutes ]
- 1 kg chicory
- 4 ham slices
- Thick single cream (1 pot)
- Grated cheese (1 bag)
- 1 knob of butter
- Garlic 2-3 cloves depending on size
- Remove the leaves from the chicory to cook in boiling water.
- When they are cooked drain them.
- Melt in a pan, a knob of butter, add the crushed garlic and then pour in the cream, salt, and pepper, and put the grated cheese in preserving a part for gratin.
- Arrange in a baking dish, endive layer, a layer of ham, and a layer of the cream mixture, renew the operation and close with remaining grated cheese on top.
- Broil for about 30 minutes in a hot oven and delight you.
Enjoy it !!