Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Today I will share with you a Delicious Recipes it’s one of my favorite Flan, I Enjoy it So hope you will like it and try it with your family
Ingredients [ For 3 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 22 minute – Cooking time : 28 minutes ]
- 1 Papaya
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 7 tablespoons sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 knob of butter
- Peel, clean and cut the papaya into large cubes.
- Boil in lightly salted water for 10 minutes.
- Then reverse in a colander and cover with a plate so as to leave all drain well.
- Using a fork mash until a cream to which we must add the eggs, sugar, flour, butter and milk, stirring clockwise.
- Grease a rectangular pan, pour the sauce obtained and cook bain-marie in the oven heated to 150 ° C for about 30 minutes.
- Let stand and then place in the fridge for 2 hours.
Enjoy it !!