Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
- Many parties, watching movies and gatherings cannot be imagined without popcorn. Nutritionists do not often recommend popcorn, because of the large amount of salt and butter that are used for their preparation. But if they are prepared with olive oil and less salt, may be a very important part of your healthy diet. These are the reasons why it is useful to eat popcorn!!
1.THEY HAVE ANTIOXIDANT ACTION
- The most important ingredients in popcorn are polyphenols. Polyphenols are compounds that protect blood vessels.
2. THEY ARE RICH IN FIBER
- Popcorn is rich in fiber that is extremely healthy and necessary for human body. According to researchers, it is recommended to insert 20 -35 grams of fiber daily, and what is more interesting 100 grams of popcorn contain 15 grams of fiber.
3. DO NOT CONTAIN MANY CALORIES
- The number of the calories in popcorns depends on their way of preparing, so you are the one who decides how much fat they are. In one portion of popcorn prepared in olive oil, there are 90 calories, but if you add butter the level of the calories can rise to 300 calories.
4. DO NOT CONTAIN SUGAR
- Popcorn does not have much sugar, sodium, and cholesterol. Just because of the absence of sugar, popcorn is ideal as snacks. Chocolates and other sweets instantly increase your level of energy, but it soon descends the level of energy. Chocolates or sweets should be avoided if you do not want to lie your stomach.
5. THEY ARE GOOD FOR YOUR EYES
- Researchers have shown that the lutein and the zeaxanthins protect healthy cells in your eyes from damage by light beams. The lutein and sexting can protect your eyes from the development of chronic diseases.