Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Raspberry Yogurt Celebration Dessert
If You Look For Desser For your Dinner With your family to a quick and easy dessert that’s made using raspberries and Yoplait yogurt
Ingredients [ For 4 to 8 people ] [ Preparation time : 13 minute – Cooking time : 16 minutes ]
- package [ 5 oz ] meringue cookies, crumbled Fresh mint leaves if desired
- containers [ 6 oz each ] red raspberry fat-free yogurt
- bag [ 10 oz ] frozen raspberries [ without syrup ], thawed
- cups are frozen [ thawed ] fat-free whipped topping
1. Place raspberries in the blender. Cover; blend on high speed until smooth.
2. In the large bowl, mix whipped topping and yogurt. Fold in crumbled cookies and half of the raspberry puree. Spoon into 1 large chilled serving bowl or 8 individual chilled bowls; drizzle with remaining raspberry puree. Garnish with mint.
Enjoy it !!