Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Rainbow Vegetable Noodle Stir-Fry. A quick and healthy weeknight dinner that takes less than 20 minutes to make…
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 6 ounces spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ cup red cabbage, shredded
- ½ cup yellow and red bell peppers, sliced
- ¼ cup carrots, julienne
- ½ cup edamame (I used frozen and thawed it before adding it in)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- ⅛ teaspoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons green onions, sliced
- crushed peanuts, optional
- Boil pasta until aldente.
- Meanwhile in a large skillet heat oil and add cabbage, bell peppers and carrots. Saute for 3-4 minutes until tender.
- Toss in edamame and garlic. Cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in peanut butter, soy sauce, and sesame oil.
- Add in cooked noodles and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds, green onions, and crushed peanuts if desired.
- Serve immediately.