Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Gout is a medical condition, more like a metabolic disorder caused by excessive accumulation of uric acid in the feet, especially near those tiny bones. The condition is commonly followed by deposition of chalkstones and severe pain attacks.
The improper metabolism of uric acid caused stiffness and swelling. Some individuals experience instant swelling and severe pain that develop almost instantly. And it is all caused by uric acid overload, which appears when the body fails to eliminate waste properly.
Sometimes this occurs due to an excessive production of uric acid. If you know nothing about uric acid, consider it as a breakdown product of purines found in many foods. Almost every individual who deals with gout struggles with high levels of uric acid as well.
This condition is commonly known as hyperuricemia. The fact is that only a tiny percent of people with hyperuricemia shall develop gout eventually.
Improper kidney function often involves unsuccessful elimination of uric acid. This is the very same point crystallization takes place, and the tiny crystals tend to accumulate around your joint and thus trigger joint inflammation.
You can support your body’s effort to eliminate uric acid in a several way. This will bring you tons of health benefits, and general improvement of your overall condition. Introduce some healthy dietary and lifestyle changes. This is the initial phase of your healing process. Once you ‘get in the mood’ of eating healthy, increase your daily intake of fresh and organic fruits and veggies.
Eat more lean meat and seafood, and make whole unprocessed grains your best friends. Cut off processed sugars like high-fructose corn syrup, foods rich in saturated fats and alcohol.
Your body needs enough water to keep its systems running impeccably. It plays an important role in the elimination of waste material and toxins, and the same applies to uric acid as well.
Hydrate your tissues with water, natural sugar-free juices, fruit infused water and herbal teas. You can always add honey to sweeten things up.
Moreover, We Will Reveal Some Of The Best Natural Tonics In The Case Of Gout
- Baking soda is an amazing prophylaxis candidate when it comes to eliminating uric acid. Stir half a teaspoon of baking soda into a cup of water, and drink the alkaline solution every day. If you are dealing with sudden gout attacks, consider adding a whole teaspoon.
- Lemon water is also amazing. It creates an alkaline environment in the body and aids in the prevention of various health issues, including gout. Its alkaline effect affects the creation of uric acid crystals. Juice half a lemon and add the tangy liquid to 200ml of warm water. Enjoy this citrusy drink every morning before you eat or drink anything.
- Apple cider vinegar provides the same effect as lemon water. Its malic acid content stimulates the elimination of uric acid from the body. Stir a tablespoon of organic apple cider vinegar to 200ml of water. Drink your vinegary potion before your meals.
- Food can help you a lot when it comes to treating and preventing gout.
- Turmeric is rich in curcumin. It has an essential role in the renal protection and provides an amazing anti-inflammatory effect
- Bromelain in Pineapples gives a powerful anti-inflammatory boost and provides strong analgesic effect
- Flax seeds are packed with amazing health benefits, which is great in the reduction of uric acid.