Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
This delicious treat is so incredibly simple to make using few ingredients that mix together to make a chocolate, peanut butter bar…
Ingredients [ For 6 to 8 people ] [ Preparation time : 10 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 3 cups corn flakes, crushed
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup white corn syrup
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- Heat peanut butter, sugar and corn syrup over low heat to melt. Stir in cereal.
- Pat into an 8×8 lightly greased pan. (I line my pan with foil and then lightly spray it.
- When it is time to cut them, the foil lifts right out.).
- Melt chocolate chips over low heat or in the microwave and spread over top.
- Cool until firm