Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
A lot of people struggle with underarm flab and back fat. Usually, this fat, along with the one in the abdominal area, is the most difficult to remove. However, a little physical effort and persistence can help you get rid of this stubborn fat once and for all.
How To Achieve That?
- The exercises that you’re about to see below target specific muscles on the shoulders and upper back which results in a reduction of fat. Let’s take a look:
Push & Touch
- Stand with the feet at shoulder width and hold the arms beside the body.
- Next, raise the arms with the palms up to the shoulders, stop for a while, and then continue raising them over the head.
- Afterward, go back to the starting position. Do 3 sets with 6 to 8 repetitions.
Bent-Over Circular Row
- Bend the knees and hold the abs squeezed and then bend forward until the body is parallel to the floor.
- Hold the hands extended towards it. Then, circle them to the left, toward the chest, right and down, and then repeat the circle to the right.
- Do 3 sets of 12 repetitions.
Crisscross Reverse Fly
- Bend the knees slightly and then lean the torso forward to 45 degrees.
- Then, cross the arms at the wrists in front of the knees and lift them slowly to shoulder height.
- Afterward, go back to the primary position. Do the same with the other hand.
- You need to do 3 sets of 12 repetitions.
- Raise the arms to shoulder height and then bend the elbows at 90 degrees and pull the arms in front of the chest until the elbows touch.
- Try to keep the shoulders steady for a couple of seconds.
- Then, go back to the starting position. You need to do 3 sets of 12 repetitions.