Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
This Stromboli gets loaded with Italian salami, pepperoni, pizza sauce, and cheese. This is so quick, easy and delicious you will want to make it again and again…
Ingredients [ For 6 to 8 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 1 tube Pillsbury thin crust refrigerated pizza dough
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 12 slices Italian salami
- 16 slices pepperoni
- 1¼ cup mozzarella cheese (divided)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 Tablespoons fresh chopped parsley (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Roll the dough out and stretch it out on a piece of parchment paper.
- Spread the pizza sauce leaving about 2 inches from the edge.
- Top with Italian salami, pepperoni, and 1 cup cheese.
- Roll up the dough up like a cinnamon roll and pinch the edges to seal and fold where the seam is.
- Lay the stromboli seam side down. Brush with the egg and cut small slats in the top.
- Top with ¼ cup cheese and sprinkle with fresh parsley.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown on top. Serve with warm pizza sauce.