Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Here is the Recipe for Churros without a machine, made by hand. Just as delicious, they will not flute form but will still leave you unforgettable memories! Very simple and really quick to prepare, they’ll have despite all advantages.
Ingredients [ For 3 to 8 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 5 minutes ]
- 300g flour
- 40 cl of boiling water
- 1 tsp. orange flower water
- Sugar, for finishing
- Frying oil
- 1 pinch of salt.
- The basic recipe of dough churros, it’s just flour and boiling water in equal proportions.
- All necessarily prepared the robot, except to have Hulk muscles, because the dough is very difficult to work.
- Here I have slightly reduced the amount of flour for a dough a little more flowing, to dispense with the famous machine.
- Put the flour and salt in the bowl of a robot equipped tool “leaf”.
- Operate at low speed and water mesh with boiling water.
- Add the orange flower water, then let it run 3 minutes, until a smooth paste, almost cold.
- The dough is ready!
- Place the dough in a pastry bag fitted with a plain tip or star (if you do not have a forcing bag, you can also make long strands of approximately 5 mm section, between the palms).
- Heat the frying oil to 160 ° C, then let it fall dough strands, 12 cm long.
- Cook 3 to 4 minutes to brown them well.
- Take in the skimmer, then pat dry with paper towels.
- Sprinkle immediately with granulated sugar and serve while it’s hot.
Enjoy It !!