Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Moist, delicious and packed full of pumpkin flavor. You’ll love the decadent and creamy cheesecake filling every slice…
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 1 250g package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp grated orange peel
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 1/4 cups sugar
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp cloves
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Beat together cream cheese, sugar and flour. Add egg and stir to combine. Stir in orange peel. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- In the large bowl, stir together pumpkin, oil, and eggs.
- Add in sugar, salt, cloves, cinnamon, flour and baking soda. Stir.
- Pour 1/2 the batter into two greased and floured loaf pans.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over batter in pans. Add remaining batter to cover filling.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool 10 to 15 minutes before removing from the pan. Store in fridge.