Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
This classic holiday Spiced Pumpkin Fudge recipe delivers on the taste of the season — a wonderful gift for your family and friends….
Ingredients [ For 10 to 11 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 1 Roll Breakfast Sausage
- 1 Tube Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1 Pkg Softened Cream Cheese
- Brown sausage and drain.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked sausage with softened cream cheese.
- Remove crescent roll dough from packaging do not separate sections, and roll out into a rectangle, sealing the perforated areas with your fingers- so the cream cheese doesn’t ooze out of the cracks!
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the dough in a thin even layer.
- Roll the dough lengthwise (if you roll from the short side- the pinwheels will be fatter- but you won’t get as many!)
- Once rolled up- refrigerate for at least 20 mins- or if you are in a hurry like I usually am, put it in the freezer til’ firm… this will help the dough keep shape while cutting
- Cut in about 1/4″ sections and lay on baking sheet.
- Bake for about 15 mins or until crescent roll is cooked.