Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
A pumpkin shape calls for a pumpkin pie. These Pumpkin Pie Pop-Tarts from Weelicious make a great Halloween treat or, really, an anytime fall dessert. So easy and delicious.
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 45 minutes ]
- 2 apples
- 200g Pumpkin
- 2 circles of puff pastry
- 4 tablespoons of caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg for gilding
- 10 ounces of water
- Preparing the sauce: Peel the pumpkin and apples and cut into small dice. Put them in a saucepan.
- Add the water, sugar, and cinnamon and cook for 30 minutes.
- Mix everything and let cool.
- Cut a pumpkin shape on the 2 circles of puff pastry, a circle will be just the shape of the pumpkin and the second circle will increasingly cut the eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Place the pumpkin in puff pastry on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Garnish the pastry pumpkin-apple compote keeping not garnish the edges.
- Brush the edges of the pastry with a beaten egg and then close the dough with the second paste and solder the edges well.
- Brush everything with the beaten egg and bake for 30 minutes in an oven preheated to 190 ° C.
- Let cool and enjoy.
Enjoy it !!