Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
I love muffins because they are not too sweet. These hit the spot on a cool rainy morning….
Ingredients [ For 6 to 7 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 25 minutes ]
- 1/2 c granulated sugar
- 1/2 c brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 c canned pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 c butter, room temp
- 1/4 c cooking oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp each of ginger and nutmeg
- 1 1/2 c all purpose flour
- 1/2 c sliced almonds (or any chopped nut)
- 1/2 c raisins, opt
- In the mixing bowl add both sugars, butter, oil, vanilla, baking soda, and spices.
- Mix till well blended then add eggs and mix incorporated.
- Add half the flour and mix in, then the other half.
- Once the batter is smooth add in nuts and raisins, mix to incorporate.
- Spray one 6 cup muffin tin with Baker’s Joy or non-stick spray.
- Fill 2/3 way up. Bake in preheated 350º oven for about 35 min or until toothpick comes out clean.