Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
The pain in the lower back is often a result of a strained back muscle, lifting a heavy object, twisting the wrong way, or genetics. The pain might vary from mild to intense, and it may also be accompanied by a tingling or burning sensation in one or both legs.
The pain might be temporarily soothed by conventional painkillers, but the alternative medicine offers effective ways to treat the pain for good.
claims that acupuncture is a natural and effective way to promote wellness and relaxation, and treat diseases. This beneficial ancient Chinese medical practice known promotes overall health and balance. It involves a massage or applying pressure on certain points on the body.
The human body has hundreds of acupuncture points, and their stimulation can provide numerous health benefits. We reveal the two points whose stimulation will help you relieve the lower back pain:
The image below will present the two points B48 and GB30:
- The massage of the point B48 will help you soothe the pain in the hips, in the sacral area, and sciatica pain. It should be massaged extremely gently as it can be inflamed and sensitive in the case of back pain.
- The massage of this point will also help you treat diabetes and diarrhea.
- The massage of the second point will treat the pain in the hips, buttocks, lower back, sciatica pain, and will soothe muscle spasms. Moreover, this message will also help you in the case of leg pain and hemiplegia (complete paralysis of half of the body).
The lower back pain might also be relieved in the following ways:
- Avoid sitting for a long time to prevent muscle spasms and tightening of the muscles
- Apply an ice pack to the affected area
- Exercise regularly to strengthen the muscles around the painful area
- Avoid high heels to treat lower back pain and improve the body posture
- Maintain normal body weight
Yet, always be persistent in the treatment of this pain, and you will definitely experience positive effects.