Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
For the arrival of fine weather, prepare your body with gourmet salads packed with necessary vitamins, such as this salad of poached eggs.
Ingredients [ For 4 to 6 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 05 minutes ]
- 6 fresh eggs
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 100 g of forage salad
- 150 g of mesclun mixture
- 135 g of preserved tomatoes
- 140 g of rocket salad
- 2 beautiful carrots
- 1 yellow pepper
- 50 g of parmesan chips
- 5 tablespoons of vinaigrette
- Wash salads and vegetables.
- Cut the carrots into matches or grate them.
- Slice the pepper into thin slices.
- Cut the candied tomatoes into pieces.
- Bring to a boil a large volume of water with vinegar.
- Break an egg into a ladle and place it in boiling water gently, repeat the operation for each egg.
- Let cook more or less 2 minutes depending on the size of the eggs and the desired cooking.
- In a large salad bowl, mix the salads, carrots, pepper, candied tomatoes and parmesan shavings.
- Place the salad on individual plates or bowls, then put the poached egg, pour a little dressing. Serve.
Enjoy it !!