Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
This comforting casserole has three layers of goodness. Use your favorite pizza toppings to create the perfect family meal…
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ]
- 1/2 lb lean ground beef
- 8 bacon strips, chopped
- 2 mild Italian sausage, casings removed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 213 ml cans pizza sauce
- 1 800g package frozen Tater Tots
- 1/4 cup pepperoni
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground beef, sausage, and bacon.
- Cook for 7 minutes. Add in mushrooms, onions, garlic and green pepper.
- Cook an additional 5 to 7 minutes, or until meat is cooked and veggies are softened. Stir in pizza sauce.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Spray a large casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Spread pizza mixture evenly on the bottom. Cover completely with Tater Tots.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake an additional 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and top with Italian seasoning.