Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
They’re easy to make, and the results are pretty great both classy and convenient all at once. I love how the textures combine in this little bites: you get the satisfying chew of pepperoni, the creamy goodness of melted Asiago cheese, and the light crunch of golden-brown pastry baked to perfection…
coconut nectar. Gluten-free and easy…
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 1/2 cup grated Asiago cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- sheet frozen puff pastry (half of 17.3-ounce package), thawed
- 2 tablespoons honey-Dijon mustard
- 2 ounces packaged sliced pepperoni (about twenty-four 1 1/2-inch-diameter slices)
- 1 large egg, beaten to blend
- Nonstick vegetable oil cooking spray
- Mix first 4 ingredients in medium bowl.
- Cut puff pastry crosswise in half to form 2 rectangles. Spread 1 tablespoon mustard over 1 puff pastry rectangle, leaving the 1-inch plain border at 1 long edge.
- Place half of pepperoni in single layer atop mustard. Top pepperoni with half of cheese mixture.
- Brush plain border with egg. Starting at side opposite plain border, roll up pastry, sealing at an egg-coated edge.
- Transfer pastry roll, seam side down, to the medium baking sheet.
- Repeat with remaining pastry rectangle, mustard, pepperoni, cheese mixture, and egg.
- Chill rolls until firm, about 30 minutes, or wrap and chill up to 1 day.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Lightly spray with vegetable oil spray. Cut each pastry roll into 1/4-inch-thick rounds.
- Transfer pinwheels to prepared sheets. Bake until golden, about 15 minutes.
- Transfer to the platter and serve.