Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cookies – a family favorite and SO yummy! Soft and tasty cookie cups with a Reese’s in the middle….
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 15 minute – Cooking time : 20 minutes ]
- 2½ cups flour
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 2 eggs
- 1 bag Mini Reese’s peanut butter cups
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all ingredients in kitchen aid (minus the Reese’s) on SLOW until well combined.
- Form dough into 1 – 1½ inch balls and place in greased mini muffin tin.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Once removed from the oven, put an unwrapped peanut butter cup in the middle of each cookie and press lightly.
- Let cool before removing from pan.