Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Meringue stuffed with strawberries and mascarpone …
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 35 minute – Cooking time : 55 minutes ]
- Chips of white chocolate
- Lemon juice
- 1 vanilla bean
- 200g of mascarpone
- 150g of sugar
- 400g strawberries
- 3 egg whites
- Place the whites in snow, gradually incorporating the sugar.
- Once the whites are firm, place them in small molds or on a non-stick plate.
- Place the preparation in the oven at 140 ° C for one hour and allow the meringues to cool in the oven once the time has elapsed.
- Cut 300g of strawberries into small dice and mix with mascarpone with a c s of sugar and vanilla.
- Brown the rest of the strawberries in a little water with the juice of half a lemon and two c of sugar to obtain a coulis.
- Mix the resulting mixture.
- Cut the meringue in half and add the strawberry-mascarpone mixture in it.
- Decorate the meringues with a few sliced almonds, white chocolate shavings, and strawberry coulis.
Enjoy it !!